Team Performance Indicator
Make high team efficiency a standard for the company
What is Team Performance Indicator and where do we use it?
- Team Performance Indicator compares the current situation of the team based on the preset success factors with the desired future situation.
- The instrument shows how the leader and the team are perceived in relation to the five main success factors.
- The short study allows for a quick look at the critical moments within the set success factors of the team.
How does it work?
- Team Performance Indicator measures 5 pre-set success factors of “highly effective teams”. This supports the process of creating and developing such a team.
- This tool allows for two feedback surveys - preliminary and follow-up - within a given period. The generated reports compare the results and offer an analysis of the situation and the changes in it.
- The reports and results at team level provide a good basis for further analysis and measures to improve the weaknesses in the team in terms of the 5 factors.
Challenges for the leaders, teams and the organization
| Our Solution
| Difference in the effectiveness of teams whose origins may be unclear
| Reports which present the views of team members on the basic elements of effectiveness
| An environment in which there is a lack of trust
| Opportunity for everyone to give feedback on the weaknesses in the team
| Fear of conflict - the emergence or existence of such
| Early identification of problem areas that are a potential source of conflict
| Lack of commitment to the ultimate goal of the team
| An instrument that allows you to open a discussion about engagement and improve it as a result
Key benefits of the Team Performance Indicator
- Quick survey with 25 questions about the current state and the desired future state of the team's effectiveness.
- Comparative analyses in the report provide facts that allow for productive discussions about team engagement and motivation.
- Team Performance Indicator provides a basis for the efforts to improve team weaknesses in the top 5 high performance factors.