You would be responsible for:
- Managing and developing of the current list of feedback based tools offered by the company and its subsidiaries;
- Adapting different tools to new customer requirements;
- Implement new tools based on specific customer requirements;
- Working closely with the Chief R&D Expert in HR and our digital Product Team in Sofia.
- Humanistic studies background will be a plus;
- Basic software developer skills;
- Experience with SQL;
- Experience with PowerBi will be a plus;
- A quick thinker with affinity to numbers;
- A sense of style in terms of design;
- Good in conceptual thinking;
- Very good English skills;
- Very good German skills will be a plus;
- Diplomatic skills in dealing with external and internal callers;
- High service mentality, especially on the phone;
- Reliability and confidentiality.
What we offer:
- Lounge area and ability to work in open sky and under the sun.
- Two beautiful mini rabbits as office pets.
- High degree of leeway for creativity.
- Apple friendly environment.
- Free family vacation in a corporate house in Alps.
- Flexibility with working hours.
- Friendly, informal and relaxed environment provided by a team of professionals with different expertise.
- We would provide you with a very competitive compensation package depending on personal achievements.
- You will have an opportunity for career enhancement in a fast growing international company.
- You will get challenging and interesting projects.
- You will receive training and professional development opportunities.
- Fruits and beverages in the office.
- Participation in events.
Кандидатствай на email@example.com