We are LS-S Leadership Support GmbH, whose registered office is Berlin, Andernach and Sofia Bulgaria (we, us, our).
What Is Personal Information?
What Personal Information Do We Collect?
We actively collect certain personal information, including personal information you voluntarily provide to us, such as when you create an account and profile, send us an email or post information or other content on the ActExs Services. This personal information may include:
- your name;
- your email.
We automatically collect certain other information when you use our site and our services, such as your operating system, the browser type, the address of a referring site, your mobile device and your activity on our site. We treat this information as personal information if we combine it with or link it to any other personal information mentioned above. Otherwise, it is used as „aggregate“ information only.
We may also automatically collect certain information through the use of „cookies“ or web beacons (please see below).
How Do We Use the Personal Information We Collect?
- to send you promotional emails, messages and notifications both about our products and services and (where you have consented to this) products and services of selected and trusted third party partners;
- respond to your emails, submissions, questions, comments, requests, and complaints and provide customer service;
- to monitor and analyse site usage and trends, and to personalise and improve the ActExs Services and our users’ experiences on of the ActExs Services, such as providing ads, content, or features that match their profiles or interests, and to increase our site’s functionality and user friendliness;
- to send you confirmations, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages and otherwise facilitate your use of, and our administration and operation of, the ActExs Services; and
- for any other purpose for which the information was collected and you consented to.
- We may communicate with you via, and post notifications on, all channels and means you agree to, including where applicable social networks and services.
We may also automatically collect certain information indirectly through the use of ‚cookies‘, The ActExs Services use one type of cookie:
- Flurry Analytics
By using the ActExs Services you consent to the processing of your data by Yahoo to the extent and purpose stated above.
Most browsers and devices are set by default to accept cookies automatically, but usually you can alter the settings to prevent automatic acceptance and prompt you every time a cookie is sent to your device or allow you to choose not to receive cookies at all. If you wish to block or delete cookies from your browser software, please check the browser help menu for relevant instructions.
What Personal Information Do We Share With Third Parties?
- when we believe in good faith that we are lawfully authorised or required to do so or that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to comply with the law or respond to lawful requests or legal authorities, including responding court orders;
- in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition, or in any other situation where personal information may be disclosed or transferred as one of the business assets of us.
We are not responsible for the actions of these third parties, nor are we responsible for any additional information you provide directly to any third parties.
Links to Other Sites
What Steps Do We Take To Protect Your Information Online?
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Sometimes we use other organisations to process your personal information on our behalf. We don’t allow them to use this information for their own commercial purposes and they have to follow our strict instructions and comply with appropriate security measures. We store all your personal information on secure servers located in the United States or EEA, adhering strictly to all relevant data protection legislation. Please be aware, however, that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse.
What Choices Do You Have Regarding the Use of Your Information?
You may „opt out“ of receiving marketing or promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails or by emailing us at [email protected] If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations.
If you want, you can also always access your personal information. Just make a written request to us, clearly identifying yourself and the information you require. We may charge you 10 EUR to cover the cost of processing your request and supplying your information to you. We will ask you to provide identification to ensure we do not disclose your information to the wrong people. If you tell us that we hold any inaccurate information about you we will correct it at no charge to you. Please write to the address in the ‚About us‘ section above.
Last revised: July 19th, 2016.