The participants respond to a set of statements about how the organization thinks, feels and operates.
Execution phase: Employees fill in the online questionnaire. The participants respond to a set of statements about how the organization thinks, feels and operates. The questionnaire can be conducted within a team or the entire organisation.
The team and the leaders reflect on the results based on the survey report and create an action plan.
- 54 questions focused on 4 key areas: Sensors & Drivers, Results Management, Enablers and Leadership
- The perceptions of different organizational units can be measured
- Clear graphical reports
- The progress towards agility becomes measurable
- The system is externally hosted in Germany – no need to integrate it in your IT system
What can the Agility Indicator do for you?
- Nowadays agility is not just a buzzword, but an essential methodology to keep the company on course for success even in an increasingly unpredictable future.
- By using a comprehensive agility model, the entire company reflects on the current situation and the need for action becomes clear.
- The generated management KPIs enable targeted measures for optimization and innovation. The benchmarking between the business units can be a basis for collegial consulting of leaders and executives.
- As a result, the company gains competitive advantage and is more adaptable to change.
- Accessible by browser
- Internet connection required
- Mobile friendly
- No Plug-Ins
- BYOD enabled
- 100% anonymity / data security
- Available in English and German
- Graphic reports
- Open Comments
- Moderation of implementation workshops
- Design customizable
- Company-specific questions
- Paper based questionnaire available